User leaving their data on the website https://stayfirst.ru by filling out the feedback form with personal data, the User accepts this Agreement on the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as Consent).
Acting freely, of their own free will and in their own interest, as well as confirming their legal capacity, the User gives his consent to IP Teplukhin Dmitry Alexandrovich TIN 673106124450 (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) to process their personal data with the following conditions::
- This consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, patronymic; contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from which the user came to the site; from which site or advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and clicks on; ip address, etc.
- Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- Purpose of processing the User’s personal data: informing the User by sending e-mails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://stayfirst.ru* order details clarification; conducting advertising and newsletters; analyzing User actions on the website and website operation; processing incoming User requests for the purpose of providing advice.
- The legal grounds for processing personal data by the Operator are: statutory (constituent) documents of the Operator; contracts concluded between the operator and the subject of personal data; federal laws and other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection; User consent to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed:: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; refinement (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); depersonalization; blocking; deletion; destruction.
- The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data is processed until the end of processing. The processing of personal data may also be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Term or condition for termination of personal data processing: termination of the Operator’s activity as a legal entity (liquidation or reorganization).
- The term of personal data processing is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which personal data was collected, unless another term is provided for by the contract or current legislation.
- The User can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
- If the personal data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, if there are grounds specified in the Personal Data Law.